Tuesday, April 25, 2006

25/4/06

Equipped with 2 calculators, a pencil boxes with 5 black pens, 2 mechanical pencils, 2 erasers, 2 rulers.... ready for a battle? The ultimate, kiasu, kiasee, dumbo is here!! Fight with honour! Bag packed with notes and notes and notes. Just go into the exam hall and fire off my anger at the paper. DIE!!!!!! muahhaaaa

I'm crazy. Anyone feel pins and needles in the right rear brain section? I guess memory bank damage. Who am I?? (I'm acting). Ok lah, I'll be back tomorrow to complain about the stupid paper. See what happens.

I might just fish for answers in the textbook tomorrow. OPEN BOOK!! sigh. And I must remind myself its a 2.5hr paper, not 3 HOURS!!. 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5.....


Through out these mugging days, I've gotten myself another skill. Guitar!! I can't believe it, haa I'm 60% completing my first piece on guitar. Hidamari no Uta!! Although its not for public's ears, its enough for my enjoyment. I'm starting to love it haa. Guitar is hard!!! argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home