Saturday, November 04, 2006

4/11/06

I'm down. I got no where to voice how i feel. I just got this place to write it out and then forget about it.

Falling sick during my leave period is really dumb. Why can't i fall sick during the normal working days so that i can take MC? sigh. That's the no. one depressing thing.

Getting bullied in maple isn't that much fun too. Here are the details. I experienced it twice. Both happened in this map where I am training to level. The first time, I was partying a group of ppl and was occupying this map. In a party, there are 6 members, including myself. During that time, alot of people went afk and left only me (level 91) and another warrior (level 60+). Then came this idiot, wanting to party us, asking us to invite him into the pt. I told him we are full. Then he just come and ks us (ks = kill steal. Killing mobs so that we don't have things to kill). Then nvm, he still ask all his friends to come, and that warrior and me was left with no choice but to leave the place. So sad... I lost the map and I was the party leader....

The second time, I invited this person into the party. Then in a short while, one group of ppl just came into the map and started ksing us tooo. The group of ppl increased and we were damn fedup also. Then we realised that the person offended them. And the bad ppl say that since I'm the party leader, I will also suffer with that person. WHat logic is that? In the end, I asked them to settle their dispute outside and everything got resolved. I managed to keep ownership of that map. My party can train in peace.

All those happened when I was damn sick lah, nose kept running. I can't believe that you CAN get bullied in maple. Its like gang fight. DAmn. idiot loh.

Then now i'm so sick and I realised that westwinds have a performance tomorrow!! How to play. Now i go see doctor liao. Stupid me, trying to endure and see doc on monday.

Then also, this person.... msged me. I'll rather that this person don't sms me actually. The coldness is just too strong. Why msg me when that person is so cold in the msg? My collegues have chalet today. I can't go.... band prac.

I'm just so sian. Everytime that person msg, I'll just feel so cold. cooooooold.

Although I've so many negative emotions inside, I'm grateful that one person actually msned me and ask me how I was. I know you might just be the only one reading this. I thank you. Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home