Sunday, April 15, 2007

15/4/07

Does one have to twist their face so much during singing to make themself sound good? Well, if that is the case, I shall learn. Equipped with a unique voice, Yui's glitter surpassed all who went for the audition with Sony Records. She isn't those type that you'll say she looks like goddess. But with that kind of voice, I bet she'll be able to warm up many hearts.

Somehow, these few days or perhaps this week was not as good as I thought. But then again, I'm recovering from it at a quick rate. I guess music healed me. Sometimes I really hate heavy rock but then again, Yui's heavy rock didn't seem too heavy for me. Maybe its at tolerance level but still tolerable.

I like the sound of a tuned guitar. When one strum's a chord, the chord rings in harmony. I like that crispy sound. I can feel it. Music... not heard, but felt.

Today went to watch a free concert performance in Esplanade. Watching it alone isn't that bad eh. I can look around the hall while the music is going on. I can close my eyes, I can do whatever I want. After the concert, I can just walk out and go wherever I want.

The freedom of being alone. I can choose to have idols in my heart. I don't know why the stereotypes would think that any guys who idolise girl actresses would be because of "dirty" minds. Can't guys idolise female actresses or singers? There are all sorts of other reasons too. Like, because of the sweetness, because of the smiles, the heart, and how the actresses drew tears out of guys.... can?

Just a little side track here. I don't know who'll be reading this blog but, whoever you are, feel free to tag me. You can remain as anonymous, i don't mind. Sore Ja, thats all for today. Lets hope one day I can type my blog in japanese. heee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home