Sunday, April 08, 2007

8/4/07

I'm back... (I wonder why I'm back) after so long of the dormant period for postings in blog. This time, I write with no specific audience in mind. Just for myself.

One post is definitely not enough for what happened since the last time I posted. There were tonnes of experiences, feelings and regrets (if any).

It is only recently that I've decided to give up playing maple story and put the time elsewhere for other things.... other more meaningful stuffs.

Seriously, I've spent way too much time on useless gamings. I don't know what I've learnt from it other than.... getting bullied, scolding ppl, see the real world and how kids are growing up in this new computer age.

These thoughts came soon after I watched some Japanese dramas. They taught me alot of things. They also re-enforced some of my philosophy in life.

Time is ticking every moment and really, seriously, life is fragile. Make full use of all the time you have to do something meaningful, to yourself or to others.

As for my inner self, its really up and down throughout these 4 mths. And believe it or not, I've decided to move out of audit. I'm aspiring to be a full time musician, satisfying the thirst in my heart for some warmth. The coldness of the business world does give me shivers. Way too cold.

Today, I visited a place (in the online world) and noted something which made me wanna come back to write. I find that fate is playing tricks... and I've left a clue behind. If that person manage to solve it, then.... its really... perhaps unbelievable. I thought my mind has already settled down... but again, it was shaken slightly which made me left the clue. How... dumb, I thought. Well I can't be bothered so much, just wanting to live my life to the fullest now, even if i'm just alone.

Hitori janai. music ga arimasu. Ima wa ukashi ga gambarimasu. Ja mata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home