Monday, January 03, 2005

3/01/05

School starts today. I wonder why my spirits was sooooo high today. I guess my friends would have realised that I behave a bit differently compared to last sem. Somehow, I feel brighter about everything, even problems. I will write more about the problems we faced today just in a moment.

I went to school, into the IT lab to print my notes for the week. It was a different feeling haha. Maybe it was the "Air" around me. Having "Air" is good eh? After printing all my notes, I went for my first class of the week for AA201 (module code).

I met my friends just outside the seminar room, where the lesson should be held. We walked in and we saw...... an empty class with the tutor standing in the middle. We thought the rest haven't come yet, so we went in. When we were about to take out seats, the silence was broken.

"Do you know that the class is being closed down?" she said.

"Huh!!" I went, with my mouth opened and eyes enlarged (wierd way to describe eh)

And the conversation went on and on about why that class was closed down. We were forced to join another class but.... thats a big problem. We planned out timetable in such a way that its the best arrangement we can have. To change a class will require us to make very big changes to our timetable, which is what we do not want. In the end, we have to find the relevent authority to discuss about this issue. Nothing has been solved yet. This story is to be continued tomorrow.

I felt that I was cool in handling that situation. During my old self, I might just have burst out with red face and angry voice haha. I feel kinda good facing difficult and troubling situations in this attitude. Wow its a new heart I'm with. Smile at all the troubles. :) One phrase," I'm feeling good" for no good reason haha. Maybe I've enjoyed my holidays, thats why. Its always good to do things with a happy mind.

I also bought all my text books that are required for all my modules, except one. So, i looked like an uncle with all the big and small plastic bags, walking around. What an ugly sight. I thought I have to carry those heavy stuffs back home, but luckily I met a friend who is really kind to offer me a lift back to somewhere near my home. I'm really blessed. I am gratified too. My hands might break if I have to take public bus back. THankz alot, P!

Ahhhh then I got home, settling all my stacks of paper that I printed today. Its sooo much. Argh, so much readings to do even for the first week of school. Terrible eh. But somehow I feel that the tutorials have much less work now. Face it with a smile eh heee.

Thats it for today :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home