Saturday, February 19, 2005

19/02/05

Spent sooooooooo many hours doing 3 tutorials, bloody hell.... 8 hrs, including slacking time. At least I manage to finish them. After my work, I went to jog. This is the third time i jog this week. Feel that I gain back 40% of my stamina. Finally, some energy. Its time I gain back the energy I lost. Don't see me weak weak now, i was once an under 9.30mins runner for my 2.4km. Don't play play. That was the time I look like bamboo. Never want to go back to that state again. But... as least let me reduce my waistline first.

Then I went to Toa Payoh central with my mum to shop for some things. Interesting things we talk about. Almost laughed throughout the whole journey. She saw a couple kissing in the interchange. Hmm middle age, 30+, confirm married. Then she eeks on that scene and said that woman with that kind of looks, doing that kind of things in public..... vomit. She continued to say, that man also has stamp on the eye. Those comments just amazed me, and really gave me a good laugh. I tend to agree to her on that.

when I got back home, I continued my megaman and completed megaman 4. In no time I'll finish that game muahhaha.

Wait till i got more things to say, I'll post again. Lost of words. That is a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home