Sunday, February 20, 2005

20/02/05

My engine has finally started. Today, more than 12 hrs of work. Reading textbooks, doing tutorials, doing excel file, powerpoint presentation preparation, thinking about projects. Suddenly, my thinking cap, determination and perserverance has come back to me. Its time I get myself started to prepare for my final burst. My mind has been cleared. Best of all, I manage to jog today, 4th time this week, and i feel even more energetic after all that sweating. I can feeeeeeel power!!! (watch too much anime)

Today I suddenly want to write lyrics for songs. I got this inspiration when I saw the stars in the sky yesterday.

But.......... my work has just flood into my brain...... i'll write it when the inspiration comes again.

My next week.... everyday school. haha. Mon to Thurs, 0830 to 1630. On top of that, tues and thursday meetings after 1630. Friday meeting at 0900. Whats term break? No meaning at all.

What the hell. Persever!! Just do it (NIKE) Never say die! (energizer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home