Monday, February 21, 2005

21/02/05

Went back to school. First day of term break. This module, a 4 day crash course to learn how to develop a training program. Excited yet dreaded the journey to school. I wrote some words that were meant to be some lyrics, but it sounds sucky haha. Well everyone would have their first time sucky right? Hee. here goes

I could feel the wind blow
And I know it came from the sun that glow in the day
Staring at the dark sky, I could see stars shining so brightly
But I want to ask if it was lonely

My life, once filled with joy
because it was the time when I was no alone
Starting at the dark sky, I could see the stars shining brightly,
And I thought, how could you shine so bright when you are lonely.

It says," Oh boy, it doesn't matter at all"
"As long as I know that other stars are shining with me, I am not alone"
"Even when the clouds obscure the brightness, it would one day be gone"
"So believe...."
"Believe that the day will come." (end)

Sucky isn't it? haha

Well, another day of all work for me. Completed 2 document files for the minor, completed powerpoint slides for my individual presentation next week. Read over 100 pages of IT thingy. I'm impressed hahaa. This was my pace. Getting back into shape soon.

I heard that a korean show is up, acted by Sun Yi Zhen!!!! my god. I better go catch that one too haha.

Somehow, when i started to concentrate on working my life away, i spend less time feeling. Its a good sign right? hee I think so.

Slice of life

Increase Your Income

Many of us bemoan the state of our finances without doing anything about it. We complain about how our job just doesn’t pay enough, and wonder why we aren’t wealthier.

Well, we all know money isn’t everything; it certainly isn’t the most important thing in life, but we have to accept that we live in a materialistic world. And we need money to provide for our loved ones. So why don’t you have as much money today as you desire?

First of all, you didn’t think about or plan for today before it arrived. Had you been more aware, then, that you would always need money, and acted on that awareness in the past, you would be wealthier today than you are right now.

Because then, you would have intentionally saved money (perhaps even by making small sacrifices over the years) or invested money (even small amounts) and would therefore have more money today.

Make a list of your expenses for one month and you’ll quickly discover how many unnecessary things you buy and how much you could therefore set-aside for tomorrow. If you want to free yourself from financial troubles, then start putting a portion of your money into a special account. Now that’s a simple formula that unfortunately many people just can’t seem to put into practice.
?
If the job you have now isn't bringing in enough money and isn’t giving you the satisfaction you need to enjoy it, consider changing jobs. You've probably heard the saying, "Do what you love and the money will follow."

You might also consider taking on an extra job. Perhaps your primary job gives you great satisfaction, but doesn't yet provide a sufficient income. Taking a second job may be a better solution than changing jobs. Consider the consequences though; working two jobs means there will be less time for everything else and added pressure. Ask yourself if the increase in income is worth the additional taxes you'll pay, the extra time that you will have to spend, and so on.
?
Or you could be more efficient in your present job. Think about how you can save time and money. Search for bottlenecks and fix them. Consider the Paret Principle which states that 80 percent of your income comes from 20 percent of the work done. Concentrate more on effective tasks and less on auxiliary ones that don't bring in money.

Over time, you will be noticed - if not by your superiors at work and business associates or partners, then by others. There are always plenty of jobs for a worker who is conscientious and an expert in his or her field.
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home