Wednesday, February 23, 2005

23/02/05

Lesson ended at 11.30am, and it was project meeting after that. Tomorrow is the day for the presentation. The module lasted 4 days, and tomorrow is an important day. Ah, I have to present the specifications of the video cards to my classmates. Its one of the most difficult part of the presentation and i know nuts about video cards. Now I have to read the websites for all the different explainations of the specifications. And hell, no one is supporting me. I'm really someone who works alone hahaa.

I went to KTV in the afternoon with my friend, W. I was suppose to watch a movie right? But i didn't. My mum wanted me to go home early for dinner because today is the last day of chinese new year. What a good Chinese valentine day. hahaa. Anyway it doesn't have any meaning for me. What I saw on the news was more forest fire, thats all. And a nice news that made me laugh out loud. Guess what. More men are applying for protection by law from their wives. Haha. Finally, men voice out. What the hell. Its true that it doesn't mean that more women are getting more violent. It just mean that men are not afraid of being viewed as a wimp anymore. Damn hell to stereotypings from the society muahaha.

I wanted to watch A moment to remember, but I will postphone it. I guess i'll watch it alone too. It doesn't matter too cuz i want to just weep without any consideration of being afraid to show my emotions. No one will know me inside the cinema, how good. I'll get to see one of my favourite actress, Sun yi zhen too. But I know, its always dangerous behind all beauty. You won't know if there are thorns, and most of the time, its artificial. But what the hell, people always judge on appearance. If Lions do, so do we haha.

Today's singing for me is sucky. I seems to be able to sing higher pitch but then i couldn't pitch accurately. I guess its because i didn't sing that often thats why. Its sucky when you can't get in tune and get into the mood of the songs.

No time to have fun tomorrow. Haven't been having fun at all. bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home