Sunday, February 27, 2005

26/02/05

Its a new look ladies and gentlemen! I've cut my hair and gotten myself to look a bit more............. dumb. I've return back to my kampong look. I guess I don't know how to tell the barber what i want. Anyway, that means i might be returning to my old self haha. Who cares right? Nobody.

After the hair cut, I couldn't resist myself but to worry for a tax quiz next week. So, I took out my tax things and read for an hr. Nothing much accomplished though. Then I played megamen for another hr. Then I went out for the movie that I'm so determined to watch. However unexpected things happened.

My plan today was to go straight to Cineleisure and watch the 5.15pm show for A moment to remember, and then proceed for a drink and some music and watching soccer at the usual place. When I took off from home, it was 4pm. To make sure that I was not late for the show, I took MRT and reached the cinema at abt 4.45pm.

I was so enthusiastic as I was looking at the screen to check for availability of tickets. "Sold out" was what I saw. Awwwwwwwwh. "How How How?" I got hit by this fact and thought that fate didn't want me to watch it. Darn. However, I should take things into my hand this time. I'm going to break free from the fate and fight for my objective. I checked for the next timing, and found 9.35pm. Well, since i'm that determined, I went for it. Bought the tickets and told myself that i did the right choice. But...... what should I do with all the time I have....

I walked towards the direction to the MRT and wanted to do window shopping in all the shopping complex in Orchard. Halfway through, something striked me. "I could catch Ray during this free time isn't it?" I raced back to the cinema, and checked the timing. 6.25pm. Great, but I had to check the duration of the show. The ticket lady told me its ending at 9.25pm. Cool timing. I bought it. It was 5.30pm. I went to the arcade to kill time. Same game, but lousy skill.

I actually wanna thank the "soldout" situation. If not for that, I'll get myself wasted again, spend more, and wake up tomorrow with a soggy head. Something's telling me not to go there to numb myself. Face reality right? yeah thats the word. Face the music.

Ray
Really a class movie. Its not for people who wants to laugh, not for people who wants excitement, not for people who wants mystery. Its about someone's life. And through this, the message was, "No drug", "break away from the tradition", "Don't flirt".

A Moment to remember
My kind of movie. Its not about watching, its about feeling the movie. Some comical scenes, really funny. Somehow I thought that the show should have extended even further to give a big bang in the emotional part. Although the sad parts drew tears, I thought Windstruck did a better job in creating the intense emotions. Nevertheless, I could hear many people taking out their packets of tissue. 4 drops from me to contribute to the total tear count. Haha. The feeling of it is just like the song you are hearing now. A calm start, emotional climax, but ends too soon.

I caught onto some of the things they said, somehow similar throughout all the korean shows i saw. "Memories", " building houses in the heart", " Forgiving others mean giving hate only 1 room in your heart, making space for other things. If the house is occupied by only hatred, then you are missing alot in life.". I seems to have some similarities with the female lead actress regarding the memory thingy. But then I believe mine happens because most of my thoughts goes only through to the small brain. I've left my big brain on only when necessary I think. That means alot of things get filter out. Isn't it bad? I fear for my memory, thats why I'm typing all these.

Tomorrow, work day? Most likely.... sigh, what to do? I've resigned to my fate again. hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home