Sunday, February 27, 2005

27/02/05

A peaceful day. Studied 1 chapter for tax. 2 chapters remaining. Scheduled to be read tomorrow and on tuesday. I couldn't spend the whole day reading. I've new games to play and i can't stop playing. I've began watching Naruto episode 50 onwards. Lee (one of the anime character) has once again gave me the burning flame of determination. One of my favourite character.

Its a busy day for Utopia (online game). I've been logging in for so many times, and people have been msging me for aid. I guess i've been spending too much time on it haha. Well, maybe its because i could feel my gaming friends appreciating me and believe in me.

Next week is the start of the second half of the sem. Going back to the cold and unforgiving grey building doesn't make me feel good at all. 4 big projects to complete during the next 4 weeks. What the hell. I could only look forward to the holiday after the exam. Even so, this holiday isn't any fun too. Final project would have started by the. Sux.

How I wish I could say," who cares about results, it doesn't matter. As long as I finish my whole course, it'll be enough." Yes I want to think like that. Doing too well= having more responsibility. I don't want to. I don't view career as the most important thing. I don't view money seeking the best thing in life. haha maybe you would laugh at me. You might say that I won't say this kind of things in the future. Perhaps... haha.

I am at a lost here. Nothing to type, better stop typing rubbish.

"I wanna be free, in the world where I wanna be.
I saw many things, that leave me in pain.
Cold and Cruel, as it seems to be.
When would be the time where differences unity as one.

I wanna believe, that I would see it coming.
Where nothing would hurt the hearts of mankind.
No sufferings, no killings, no wars, and no inter-human battles
To the place, where no one is thought to be more superior than others.

Think, Think, where could it be? I'm no perfect dreamer, I'm no perfect fighter.
I couldn't pursue, I couldn't find.
I have no strength. Even though I could not be a perfect dreamer, I would still dream.
Live for the day, and the day will come.

The world of love, the world of peace.
No one would scheme, no one would cheat.
No one would be a heart breaker. No one would demand, but give.
No one changes heart like day and night changes.

Why can't I see, who think like me?
Am I the only one who think so much?
I never want to be like this.
I just want to be like a normal person.

Tell me how to be
Tell me where to go
Tell me what to do
Tell me why I'm like this.

Searching for answers,
Searching for purpose,
Searching for places to express emotions
Searching for myself."

See what I mean by rubbish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home