Monday, February 28, 2005

28/02/05

I have labeled myself as a pest. As my nick suggests, I am bug. I pester people. Yes I do, and I know it. But... I don't feel good about it. Sigh, I must stop myself. "What an ass" is what my friends are thinking right? Now i finally know the feeling of," the fear of losing". So, its better not to have, cuz then you won't be afraid of losing. Although I've been a pest today, at least i have confirmed something 110%. Well, just don't spray me the pesticide, i hope. Don't worry, there won't be another time anymore. Total erase of memory by taking some actions, and i've done it.

Today, that teacher of mine pissed me of yet again. I just couldn't stand his attitude. Lazy, proud. How can a university employ that kind of people? Those kind of people should just die in the corporate world. So many times, I've been having this urge of just trashing him. How I wish i could just tell him," Hey, don't try to smoke me off with those lousy explainations". I just hate these kind of people. If its your job, then do it properly. I gotta check out on my EQ now. I suspect that i'm over rating myself on that aspect. I gotta check my AQ too cuz I think i'm under rating it. Any PQ? Pest quotient. I am sure to score very well on it. Thankz to that someone who was so important in my life, i've learnt to be a pest. Or perhaps I chose this way? What the hell.

Sometimes I wonder, when people read this blog, are they using this against me by telling people all sorts of things. Actually I would hope that people could keep their mouth shut and just read without voicing anything in the real world. If you wanna say something about it, just post here. Why use it and do something behind my back? Face me head on if theres any cowards around.

I'm sorry that I'm being fury today. I can't help it. Its those days where you are faced with people who piss you. I'm not going to be very nice today, so just prepare yourself for all the rattling I'm going to start. Perhaps I'm equipped with some gatling gun today. Pardon me, I just want to scold. The following paragraph might cause some uneasiness. Skip it if you want

Piece of shit, son of the idiotic submarine. God damn hell fishing kalamari bastard. I could sense theres just fat asses out there poking me at the back. If I didn't do some freaking shit things to you, just leave me alone. You want to open your mouth and poison me with those unnecessary words. Thats how wrong you could be. Assholes like you should just float in the big ocean, waiting for submarines to ram into you. For gods sake, why could those kind of people just evaporate? Nope, evaporating would pollute the air. They should just vanish. Can't we just install zips on their mouths? Those people who changes their face often should just bang into the wall while walking and trip on their own feet. You should just have constipation whole year round. Suckers! Morons should just go live with baboons if they can't stop these chuckling behind people's back. How about letting some Kiwi birds poking up asses. Damn hell, son of the big fat Giraffe. BLEAH! (I just wonder whats getting into me)

My blood is still boiling, I could feel it inside. I couldn't stop it. DAmn, even with all those rattling, it didn't help. How can I study for my tax quiz? I give up.

Why would I feel better inside Utopia (online game) than being in the real world. I could feel that my friends there value me and appreciates me. They treat me well not because of what I do, but for who I am. Perhaps they value me because I am a responsible T/Ms guild leader, but I could feel a difference when i'm talking to them. At least they could chat with me. Don't tell me I couldn't work well with local people but I can work well with oversea people. They certainly got better etiquette than us. They are the people who show real care. And they are fun people too. War and battle as one kingdom, support and defend our comarade in arms. Utopian Invasion. All hail our King, Hells Invasion. (Another war win). I think i behave like a baby, but I need my childhood.

Lyrics for (Lost) and Found

When I'm alone, I feel cold inside
No matter, what I do, things would still froze on me.
Tried to be cool, but I can't hold still.
Shivering, Panting, throughout this long journey.

Where could I find the warmth in my heart,
I can't see, where the road would lead me.
Terrified, petrified seems to be with me,
Would someone, please lead me to light.

And I know, theres no one, but myself to hold on.
How tough could that be?
So I know, if I don't, try to hold myself up,
Darkness, would then, prevail.

(hey I'm alright, don't worry, I'm just taking my mood into expression. I'll be alright)

Slice of Life

A Special Bank Account

Imagine there is a bank that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.

Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day.

What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course!

Each of us has such a bank. Its name is TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft.

Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no going back. There is no drawing against the "tomorrow." You must live in the present on today's deposits.

Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness, and success! The clock is running. Make the most of today. You see, how important this account means to each of us....

To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE-SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a Silver medal in the Olympics.

So, treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, weiqiang. This is Andrew here. sorry to hear tat u had such a bad day.

Oh.. btw, i din think u r a pest ya? in fact, i find u to be a veri reliable, trustworthy, helpful and truthful friend. to those who think u r a pest, maybe they can go fxxk spider ;) son of the big giraffe??? :P

and i do come to ur blog everyday cos' i think u hv interesting things to say abt ur life. at most, i will just suan u upfront abt the content. i wun use it against u :) hehe... to those who did, baboon's bums to ur faces, man...... like tat? give u some more.....

Cheer up, my friend. at least u hv a friend here! high 5! ;)

10:35 AM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Thankz alot buddy. I guess its the medicine haha. Depression. Now I know how girls feel. haha.
(to all girls)Sorry I'm just joking.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home