Friday, March 04, 2005

4/03/05

Bus rides haven't been too good for me. Nowadays the buses i took were casted with sleeping spells. Even when I want to study, I would just blackout after a while. Don't know why too.

Today's quiz for my BF219 module. What a difficult one again. Can't find that damn mkt share price in that financial statement. argh. Can't find that treasury stock repurchase number too. But it was damn obvious when the tutor told us where to find it after that quiz. I was hitting myself with that book haha. Guys can't find things in one big place of things eh. Narrow vision they say. True.

This weekend will kill me. All the projects stuff. But one thing to look forward to is that Westwinds is starting its practice again. I could finally see my wifey again. How I miss her glittering smile. I could see my smiles in her eyes too, provided I clean her up thoroughly. I would love to blow her again. Its my EUPHONIUM! (what are you thinking?)

Nothing much to type. Good day in all. I'm getting very annoying as days go by during my recovery days. I think i've been offending people lately. Maybe. Don't forget, i'm sensitive, so even if people don't say, i can feel. But.... I still can't control myself haha. Bad. Actions are done without thinking through the big brain. My big brain work so slowly anyway. Lag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home