Thursday, March 03, 2005

3/03/05

Am I regain my smiles again? Yet, I'm still searching for the vision to my future. Anyway thats not something I can do. But indeed, I feel alot better today. Could it be because of my quiz results? Well, I gotten quite nice results for my tax and Accounting quiz even though I felt super sucky after those quiz. Its just this strange phenomenum that if I feel sucky for that quiz, I would usually do pretty well. I just couldn't believe it.

Today is cold cold cold!. But my body seems to have lowered its temperature to suit the environment hah. I couldn't feel much of the cold. Numbed. The sky rained damn big for me again. (Am I being to creative in thinking?)

I haven't been doing much work at home. I wonder if i'm just behind time. I guess I have no mood for work during the weekdays. Weekend will be tough for me because i gotta do research for my final yr project, tutorials, and plan for one of my module's project. tough tough. Its good that out of the 4 projects, 2 projects are already on the way. Nothing much to worry for. Its only the other 2 is the difficult ones. Gotta do financial statement analysis.

And the tax tax tax is really tax tax taxing me. When the teacher talks about some concepts, i'll give her the twisted look. yeah just twist and she'll try to explain again with that motherly look.

Hey lost of words. That means its good. Hee Time for Naruto!! (therapy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home