Monday, March 07, 2005

7/03/05

Chapter 1

Its just so dark, so dark. I couldn't see. Where is the way in front. Day by day, minute by minute, fallen into an endless pit. Still falling, and falling. Trying to shout out the fear, the coldness, but the voice just couldn't come out. Struggling to hold on to anything that can stop me from falling. Each time I thought I've hold on to something, it couldn't stand the initia force and broke. I could only, fall, and keep falling.

The wind just keeps howling past my ears. The sound is like attaching a long tube to your ear. I could no longer sense any beautiful sound. The sound is just howling... howling.

Dark and unkind. Couldn't see, couldn't control. I have given up looking at where I'm heading. Since its darkness even if i open my eyes, I wouldn't want to waste energy opening it. I left my body controlled by the wind force thats coming below. Turning and rotating, endlessly. I couldn't sense which way I'm turning.

The gravity has gotten heavier and heavier. The pulling force seems to tear my mind apart. The constant throbbing in my head, couldn't stop. Nothing to do to stop it. Spinning, and Spinning. The throbbing stops occassionally, but the effects strengthen everytime it starts again. I could only use my hand to inflict external pain to ease internal pain.

My voice, hoarse. I realised that any attempt to seek help was futile. No one can help. No one. I am one person alone. I love myself and only myself. I fight for myself, and could only survive by proving my self worth. To do that is to challenge all that is around me, and win them. Only those who fight for themselves are the strongest. (adopted from Gaara.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home