Saturday, March 05, 2005

5/03/05

Morning and Afternoon is half on Anime, half on work. Thought of just focusing on my work but i guess theres always limit to the amount of knowledge that can be squeezed into the brain during a period of time. I get to complete what i've planned to do. Tomorrow has more work but then sigh, don't know if i can complete what i set out to do. Its alot alot of things to do.

Met my friend, S to collect a ticket for next weeks concert. Gave me a surprising information on a special appearance of another friend. Well, at least i'm not watching the concert alone.

Night band practice. A scary information was disclosed regarding the WASBE conference performance. Our president said that the performance will be recorded and the CD will be published internationally for sale. We are representing Singapore and its really a big thing. This is no joke. Added much pressure and stress on me once again.

I nearly fainted when i heard that a piece for euphonium will be commissioned on that performance. For a moment i thought i'm going to die. But then I think it wouldn't be me playing because i'm not up to the standard. Its most probably going to be a professional playing for that solo piece. Even then, I'm still stressed because the pieces for that performance isn't going to be easy.

I just feel so lousy now because i couldn't communicate with my euphonium today. She seems to be rejecting me because of me neglecting her for so long. sigh.

I got a strange thin red line in between my two eyes. It has been for many hours and it still hasn't gone off yet. For a moment, I thought i'm going to grow a third eye haha. Its like a blood clot. I just feel a bit giddy sometimes. I could feel something going on in the reddish area. I think the cause could be that I press that area too hard when i was so frustrated with my school work.

After watching so much naruto, How I wish i could do this. Kagebunshin no Jutsu! And *poof* many Me will appear. I can then ask them to take one book each and study for me! too much crapping today. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home