Friday, June 10, 2005

10/6/05

Reading in the morning seems to be a routine already. I actually sent an email to my FYP professor to update him on our group's progress. Well, he actually called me within 5 mins. That actually shocked me haha. Well, he just don't want the email to affect the efficiency of the communication. Well, thats very nice of him. Its damn lucky that We got him as our supervisor.

In the afternoon, its KTV time!! I went with one of my favourite ktv kaki. He always sing ladies song one. So me and him won't have to snatch songs. I find my voice range slightly higher but still not enough to deal with Guang Liang's songs nicely. Somehow I just feel that theres something lacking in my singing. Where is the feel? ahhhh haha. But I found some nice songs that is good for big group haha. Anyway I gotta train more for my singing haha.

I just got this strange feeling regarding something. Its really an odd feeling. Cannot progress, cannot retreat. But things aren't that clear anyway. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Laalaaa.

I gotta go school for meeting tomorrow. lala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home