Sunday, September 18, 2005

18/9/05

Happy Mid autumn!! My parents just fed me so much mooncake that i feel like i'm growing so much fatter. So, i ran to stadium and ran 7 laps and ran back home. During the run, I kept constant pace throughout and managed to run past this black guy, perhaps from africa or nigeria, i don't know. But then he kept up with my pace and keep running beside me..... I'm like.... omg. So, i kept running and running and running. He was still there. I don't know how to.... you know stop without showing my incapability to keep up. At the 7th lap, haha i ran straight out of the stadium while he.... carried on, and on and on at an even faster pace. Amazing.

After I went back home for a while, there was Rainbow! Its was soo nice and beautiful. Hanging in the sky, matching the hue of the clouds. Somehow, skies and clouds match. Hues of blue, grey, white. I always like to look at the sky.

Had dinner with mum and dad at the coffee shop, not forgetting, my dog was there too. Its festive season, she can't be staying at home alone. Then, went to the Shuang Lin Si. Lots of people, lots of lanterns. It has been long since i last walk into a crowd. I felt a sense of tranquility when i walked into the place, which left me with some thoughts.

Last day of holidays and I'm lucky that i still had time to play games. Phew. Starting from tomorrow, no joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home