Monday, September 19, 2005

19/9/05

Went to school for class in the morning. A 2 hrs tutorial, 4 hrs travelling (2.5 hrs of sleeping on bus, 1.5hrs of trying to read but dozing off once in a while.) I'm just impressed again by the presentation made by my friend. The coolness, the wittyness, the on-the-spot thinking is what i cannot do. Something for me to improve on.

Tomorrow is a 15% quiz for my risk management module. I tried to study, read, and remember things. But my mind tells my heart that I should relax and don't think so much cuz much of it is common sense. My heart pumps and tells my mind," you dumb ass on the head, wait till you regret." As I read and read through those things, I really cannot find something that I think would certainly come out for the quiz. No clues, no signals, just randomness. It is unlikely that they would ask questions that requires you to recall facts too. SIgh. What kind of questions could come out???

How much games i've played today? 3-6pm Xenosaga.... amazing game once again! The game is like an anime! fantastic graphics, dialogues, storylines. 8-9pm warcraft 3.

Darn!! How can I be so relax!! Something is really wrong in my brain. *knock knock*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home