Saturday, November 26, 2005

26/11/05

My plan today was to, complete one of the section of my FYP. In the end..... I watched 3 episodes of 大长今. Played my online game, utopia, because it was at a critical period of war. My work--> read the law case for 1hr and only typed 2 paragraphs of it. Argh. Gonna complete it tomorrow, swore to it.

I stopped work at 3.30pm and went out to meet someone to do a disc exchange for naruto because it was faulty. I also bought the naruto sound track from him. I'm listening to it now!! Cool soundtrack. Then as I explored Chinatown, I saw this CD shop. The CDs they sell are so cheap!!! I bought one Zhang Zhi Cheng CD for only $5.50, but of course its China version. Who cares? I get to listen to the songs anyway. My purpose: Learn them for KTV, increase repertoire.

Band at night. Argh, that guy is doing it again, blasting his trombone away. Luckily I was slight further away from him now cuz i moved more to the corner and away from him. I purposely sat in an angle that will make my bell face him. So how? "If you can't beat them, join them!" I played loudly when he played loudly.... let him try his own medicine. Too bad I'm just playing a euphonium.... its difficult to have the blasting effect. A soothing instrument, no matter how loud you play, will still be soothing (can you see i'm boosting about my playing ability?) ha.

Theres quite alot of new recruits for WEstwinds. For once, I'm not one of the youngest there. Hurray. I'm going to give Westwinds a pending note that my next concert will be my last one with them. Depending on my work load of course. I'm going to place my work first before anything. When I get sick of it, then i'll go back to play haaa.

Tomorrow, going to Paragon to upgrade my handset, then go for the Animals exhibition at Ngee An City. Going to be fun! haa. But first, remind myself to finish the damn FYP section. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home