Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10/1/05

Spent 3 hrs in the morning writing a stupid executive summary for PA report. Ok for you guys out there, its not that I so "good", write that report so early. Its just that I know I am "bad" so I need more time than all of you in writing that stupid report.

And then I gave up continuing it and started cleaning my room. Mum kept bugging me to do it, so I do it. Well, the room is only 30% done. I just do one part and mum do the rest. I so "good" boy right? haaa. Anyway I don't know whats into me today, whole day so tired. Don't even feel like moving.

But then, I managed to drag myself out to my Pri school buddy's house for some chat and gaming thingy. I saw how Maple story looks like and would love to play it when I get my hands on broadband!! haaa. I'm crazy.

I then went to look for a wrist rest to replace my old one. Old one is a soft cow. New one..... a bone shape!! cute one, not the skeleton one. Haa can't believe i found it in Popular. Its the dog year, so everything should go with the Dog theme. Ya, and me.... obey like a dog.

I really seemed to have wasted some time today, but just cannot explain where did the time go. sigh. Back to my games bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home