Sunday, January 08, 2006

8/01/06

I have come to enjoy playing in westwinds even more. After they returned from Japan, the motivation and musical proficiency seemed to have improved even more. I can heard the "Organ" sound produced when all of us play in chords. We are starting to follow the Japan style.

I just found out from my friend as well that Westwinds is not just a band known in Singapore. We have made friends from all over the world. I can't believe it. Even though we can't match the international level of music, but the whole bunch of us is really united. I can't say how much i'm proud of them. I, of course, have been more violent in my playing style to suit them. Blast away!.

Coming concert, Highlight---- Sinfoniq Hungarica! 30+ mins. Violent haa.

Rain rain the whole day. Cold cold the whole day. I like today because no work related stuff inside my mind. Leave it to tomorrow or next weekend. So busy, so crazy. School. Oh ya, and Spring cleaning. My mum bugging me to do it. Oh man, back to house chores too. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home