Thursday, January 12, 2006

12/01/06

All the work related problems was solved by my great friend in office. Well, she can go and write this book called Bloomberg-Made-Easy. It made my life so easy and I could shake legs in the afternoon. Don’t tell my IC though. To repay the favour, I went to help her do some research. Haaa so it’s not really shake legs also. Perhaps I was shaking my leg when I was doing my work.

Tomorrow is my last day of intership, and…. All disputes, all grudges end there. Actually, I don’t care haaa, cuz I’m going back there anyway. I’m so bad during the last few days… bad bad. One lesson….. Never book a VT for an important job when he/she is ending the internship.

My day ended with band. I can’t imagine, I found another person who can blend with my sound so much. I could feel the state of total indulgence in playing that melody, a duet to be precise. Must be the acoustic there. The crescendos and decrescendos are perfectly timed. After playing that section, I could feel the lingering sensation in my heart, right at my heart. Bert Appermont always writes good eupho duet parts. Well done Miss Yoke (Yolk!!) haaa. That section is called Song of Hope, from Noak’s Ark (I will look forward to present that part of the piece to the audience). NUS, emotional playing…. Westwinds, Stressful-high standard playing? Eiyo, which one suits me? Confused. I just know Miss Yoke really humours me.

Ok, time to sleep.

*Its still painful to talk about those kind of things? I really don’t know. I can’t explain.


Concert
Repertoire for West Winds in Concert 2006 (In Order)


West Winds in Concert 2006
Victoria Concert Hall
12th March 2006, Sunday
Time to be confirmed

1. March - "Wind for the Future"

2. American Overture

3. Arrival of the Queen of Sheba for 10-pieces Brass

4. Intermezzo Sinfonico from Callveria Rusticana - Mascagni

5. Jurassic Park - John Williams arr. Paul Lavender

--Interval--

6. Sinfonica Hungarica - Jan Van Der Roost

7. In the Mood - Joe Garland arr. Naohiro Iwai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home