Sunday, January 15, 2006

15/01/06

心如冰,麻。
梦如幻,空。
深如洋,困。
焦如岩,缠。

I must be a damn lousy 诗人。 I not chinese expert.

I am master of none and JERKS of all trade. haaa.

I just don't know why, the chiem things Westwinds play isn't giving me the excitment. I prefer to play more emotional pieces. Those war stuffs is really getting into my head. For once, I thought NUS repertoire interest me more. No wonder i need 2 bands. One for leisure, one for mastery.

I was really shocked when the conductor came and gave me a thumbs up. Now, finally gotten appreciated. I am really shocked about my progess in music playing. It seems like I have surpassed another barrier. Lets see how far I can reach before my body starts failing me. (Lungs capacity falls starting from 25, i think.)

I am appointed the SL for Westwinds Lower brass today, excluding trombones. Good or bad thing? It was my dream long time ago. Now....

I am really avoiding alot of things, opportunities. Band teaching, Singing competition, Committee member for Westwinds, and... maybe no more liao I hope. More responsibilities, more expectations, more disappointments.

I think I should hug my Jay Chou's songs and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home