Friday, April 21, 2006

21/4/06

I'm behind schedule slightly now. But nvm, I can't be bothered so much to worry. Cuz I'm doing selective focusing in the end. Who cares about that stupid rubber topic. Laalaa. I'm a crisis expert now!! (boosting again.... sigh... never learns his lesson)

My blog is going to get boring as the next few weeks will be all about exams!! And mugging.. and mugging.... and mug... and m...... *piak*, drop dead. (CHoi!)

I getting back my jogging pace!! I feel like there's more power in my feet now so i can force myself to chiong. But today's short rain pose a great challenge to me. I had to battle with the weather while running. The sky started pouring halfway my run. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open. Sometimes jogging with both eyes closed. I could have stopped and went back home immediately but... that rain ain't gonna stop me. Its a challenge for myself. And I succeeded.... but I'm a bit bloated on the head now. *ouch*

For those who are chionging for exam and feels like dying, don't give up. Every difficulty you have is a challenge you have to go through. Just like how I chiong through the rain. After everything, sun will rise. Everything will go back to normal. For this last lap, just put in everything. As long as you put in your full effort, you would have a clear consciencious (wrong spelling again).

I talk too much again. Just Do It (NIKE!!)

Talking about nike. I'm going to buy my first nike shoes after i get my first month pay. Saying goodbye to New balance. Anyway 1 of my 2 pairs of new balance got stolen.... so sad. Now i only have one to survive with. NIKE!! I wanna get a feel of it. YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home