Saturday, April 22, 2006

22/4/06

My mind is tearing apart. From 1pm to 3pm, I just stared at the damn international trade article and.... read one word, skip 5 words. Read one sentence, skip 3 lines. And wasted the afternoon just like that. I hate it when it happens. I'm just so affected by home situations.

Its the cold war again. As usual, I'm not one of the parties involved. But I.... once again, can't understand why people can't talk nicely about things... a big sigh. I hate people screaming. Luckily, one of the parties involved have high endurance which is gradually decreasing as age comes.

So I, plug in my earphone into the comp and on some pop music, and tried to continue studying. I can't. I just got so boiling inside. I think I'm more fuming than the parties involved. Inside me... "oh war again ah? I close door for you all so that you can talk louder?" , "don't make me eat dinner on the dining table when war is taking place. I want to eat in my room". I didn't say those things out. I was taught to.... "keep quiet and mind your own business". It seems that I'm studying infront of my study desk but... I'm "observing" the surrounding with my sensors. Can't read anything..... so affected.

Just when my head was about to burst. Then, a savior came. Gossips, jokes. Well this friend was complaining to me about something but i got so interested in the topic haa.

Now, only my dog accompanies me. sian. Time to tear myself apart with lots of exercises. Then, my mind can break free from being so tight. argh!

Oh yes, I just saw the word nerd on someone's blog. And the characteristic associated with nerd is "no life". Well, that is CORRECt! you have a real life example here!! (me me me me!..... so proud?? SIAO). *Sounds so dumb....*

打电话而不说话,是情趣吗?
逛街而不买东西,是低级吗?
付出而没回报,是白痴吗?
直接而不宛转,是无礼吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home