Monday, April 16, 2007

16/4/07

I'm starting to feel the stress senior has. The difference is, seniors will have the knowledge enough to solve any problems juniors like me face. For me to think of solutions to solve problems of people even more junior than me is..... not an easy task. I don't like the feeling. I think I'll ask for help.... help..... (as though thats gonna help)

Because of this problem, I don't have mood to do anything tonight. My body is feeling strange as well, so tired, so lazy. Just don't feel like moving. But I know, thats signs of other things... but I'm gonna ignore for now.

I hope things will get better as days go by. Anyway, I feel that my current job seniors are nice. They joke and chat quite a bit but that also means an increase in inefficient time... who cares?

I'm looking forward to the day when I officially hand in my resignation letter. I really can't stand using my brain so much now. I really wanna do music, something that needs a little talent and alot of perseverance. I want to do something that a worker like me can excel in. I don't need to be super talented to be successful in it.

Thats all i wanna say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home