Sunday, April 23, 2006

23/4/06

The signs of war, the calm before the storm. Why am I at home facing these things? I'm sick and tired. 15 years of such shit (since i become aware of things). Want to fight, just FIGHT lah!. What the F*CK. When communication becomes ineffective... i really don't know what more they can do. One side, can only use shouting as communication. The other side, so stuborn, more and more stuborn as age comes. For me.... "kids shouldn't bother about adults". Everytime such shit happens, I bet my anger level don't lose to them. I just keep quiet. When I was young, I just hit behind my door and weep (what a wimp!). Now, I'm just more aggressive. I just feel like wacking things. My heart and mind is crippled already. Break it further and you'll know what happens. I'm the product of both of your doings.

Where is the element of understanding and giving in?? Where is communication? Where is common sense?

Guys, Fight or Flight situation (its scientifically proven). Girls, verbal skills on the loose (proven as well... verbal skills + brain thinking would be better than lack of brain). I choose to get out of this situation. When war starts. I'll disappear from home. Thats it. How about my studies? F*ck care. Anyway its ending soon.

To my blog readers: Don't talk to me about the above matters. It doesn't help. So leave me alone.

Back to my books. Hope I don't tear them apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home