Monday, April 24, 2006

24/4/06

Foul mood. No work today. Nuff said. Need to walk.
-----------------------------------------------------
Back. What i experienced today could be what others would never experience in their life time. Its interesting and sad anyway. Haa.

As for 312. I can gladly declare that I have put in an amount of effort where no one, and I stress NO ONE in ntu would have put in. I am confident on my effort as a never dying worker. (Perhaps there are people out there who put their lives in too, well i don't know) Whether this would give me a good results would depend on fate now. Lady luck usually don't smile at me. Cuz I sulk. Its born like that! I can't change. 312.... case close. No more. Till the day of battle.

Tomorrow is GE day... before war starts on Wed. A war with all the business students.
----------------------------------------------------

My teacher called.... an offer to me to work for him. Music teaching... same starting pay as being auditor.... and perhaps more..... A new company though... a new concept though. A chance for me to help him manage his music business too....I love to help.... but.... some risks involved.... I still want to try audit first. If audit really drives me into grave, I'll have an alternative route. Something which I will definitely enjoy, and something which I have confidence in.... to build a good band up... I just need someone to teach me how..... perhaps. My second dream... to conduct a band in a full concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home